My Family’s Meatball Recipe
Excellent for pasta dishes, sandwiches, and more! Easy meal prep for protein packed snacks on-the-go.
Shout out to Butcher Box* for the BEST selection of proteins, delivered right to your doorstep. Of course you can use whatever ground beef your heart desires!
What You Will Need
- 1 Package My Family’s Meatloaf Mix
- 1 Pound Butcher Box* Ground Beef
- 1 Pound Butcher Box* Sweet Italian Pork Ground Sausage
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place 1 pound Ground Beef in large mixing bowl
- Add 1 pound Sweet Italian Pork Ground Sausage
- Mix 1 package My Family’s Meatloaf Mix thoroughly with ground meat.
- Form meatballs
- Place wax paper on baking sheet
- Place meatballs on tray
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes, then drop temp to 350 for 20 minutes (oven temps may vary)
- Remove from oven and enjoy!